Friday, August 27, 2010

Funny Telephone


Kring kring kriiing.. if i have this kind of telephone in my bedroom, i will stay longer and calling all my friends every day, every hour, every minutes, every second and every (what else?)


Isn't this telephone really cute and attract you? Hah, me want this!
Actually, i just bought myself a new telephone, that looks like a Sprite and i am also bought for my best friend for birthday present on July 2010, she's Nadya Azzahra, she lives in Florida now, miss you!

3 comments:

  1. Aduh erin... memang orang yang unik loe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, jadi kita samaan dong telfonnya rin? :D
    hmmm bener ya kalo lo beli tuh telpon bakalan sering nelpon (gw!),eventhough I'm in florida rigt now??? ahhhh miss to chat with you on the telephone so badly -_-
    ya bener tau nick,lucu, ahahhaha
    eh rin, yang telpon bibir tuh juga lucu, pernah liat kan?

    ReplyDelete